|Nominal duration||6 sem. (180 ECTS)|
|Tuition fee||PLN5,000.00 per semester|
High school / secondary education (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Polish.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
Are you interested in a career in international environment?
By interacting with students from different regions of the world you will enhance your understanding of other cultures, other businesses, economic, political and legal environments.
After completing your studies you will have the competence and qualifications to work with international business related tasks in companies, organizations or in the public sector.
International Business Programme offered at the Poznan University of Economics and Business provides students with competence in conducting business across national boundaries and in diverse cultures.
Our objective is to prepare you to be a successful analyst and manager of different stages of management in international enterprises. The focus is put on the techniques of making a decision in diverse conditions of international business and solving the strategic problems connected with the cultural diversity and political risk.
International Business covers different areas of study.
All of the courses create a comprehensive and challenging bachelor program.
- Fundamentals of marketing
- Elements of law
- Contemporary Polish & European Culture
- European integration
- Fundamentals of quantitative methods
- Information technology
- Fundamentals of management
- Intellectual property rights
- Foreign language
- Fundamentals of finance
- Applied banking I & II
- International economics
- Tax strategies
- Positive psychology
- Business clusters – an international perspective
- International finance
- International trade policy
- Corporate finance & business analysis
- International transactions
- Business in Europe
- International marketing
- Marketing research on international markets
- Project management and fundraising
- Applied quantitative methods for business development and analysis
- International logistics
- International organizations
- Doing business in Africa
- International strategic business analysis
- Business correspondence
After studying the International Business Program you will be able to work with international business related tasks in firms, different organizations of private and public sectors. You will have both knowledge and skills to work in areas of:
- strategic development,
- accounting or
- finance in an international environment.
Graduating from the International Business Program can lead to many interesting positions, such as:
- support units for boards of directors in companies running the import-export business,
- operational, analytical and managerial positions in international corporations, institutions of national and international administration,
- diplomatic posts,
- running your own business on an international scale.