|Nominal duration||2 years (4 semesters) / 2 lata (4 semestry) (120 ECTS)|
|Tuition fee||PLN5,000.00 per semester|
Bachelor / Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Polish.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
An elite and interdisciplinary program
This program encompasses both general and specialist knowledge in the field of economics and management. The students will know how to understand the processes that govern world and local economies and how to use the tools available to make financially responsible decisions.
The program will show students how the financial markets function, how to analyze financial situation of a company, how to make financially responsible decisions. The students will also learn how to secure financially economic activity, how to use the means the company has effectively and how to judge their use.
AREAS OF STUDY
The program is based on four major areas:
- Accounting, selected courses: Corporate and business accounting, Managerial accounting, Tax systems,
- Finance, selected courses: Public finance, Corporate finance, Local government finance and EU financial system, Behavioral finance,
- Insurance, selected courses: Personal and commercial insurance,
- Management, selected courses: Private asset and wealth management, Portfolio management.
Because of our analytical approach to the functioning of companies combined with necessary and up-to-date theoretical knowledge graduates of this program have numerous opportunities of employment, for example in:
- financial and accounting departments as a financial analysts or brokers,
- public sector – various positions,
- corporations as advisors, portfolio managers or head accountants,
- establishing their own companies.