|Nominal duration||4 sem (120 ECTS)|
|Tuition fee||PLN5,000.00 per semester|
Bachelor / Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Polish.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
International Business encompasses wide range of economic and business problems
The topics of this specialization are adjusted to the needs of managers, who engage in various forms of international cooperation. We focus on new investment technologies and procedures of management. The objective of this specialization is to prepare analysts and managers of different stages of management in international enterprises. The focus is put on the techniques of making a decision in diverse conditions of international business and solving the strategic problems connected with the cultural diversity and political risk.
AREAS OF STUDY
- Globalization and regional economic integration
- International corporate finance
- International management of enterprises
- Service of international business
- Microeconomics of competitiveness – a course developed by Harvard Business School
The graduate can work at:
- support units for boards of directors in companies running the import-export business
- operational, analytical and managerial positions in international corporations, institutions of national and international administration
- diplomatic posts
- run their own business on international scale