|Nominal duration||4 sem (120 ECTS)|
|Tuition fee||PLN4,900.00 per semester|
|Registration fee||PLN85.00 one-time|
Bachelor / Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
Number of places available: 36.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Polish.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
Are you interested in a managerial career in a global environment?
The Master IB Programme combines the global perspective of international business with the up-to-date strategic thinking, which is required to develop competitive advantage and implement a new strategic design of business. The MSc in International Business attracts a highly cosmopolitan mix of students from a wide variety of academic backgrounds. By interacting with students from different countries of the world you will enhance your understanding of other business, economic, political and legal environments as well as other cultures and ethical issues. The modules of the programme discuss first – the drivers of globalization and internationalization processes and second – how this global business environment influences companies’ competitiveness and strategy.
After your studies you will have the competence and qualifications to work with international business related tasks in companies, organizations or in the public sector.
International Business Programme offered at the Poznan University of Economics & Business equips students with the analytical skills to deal with complex qualitative and quantitative data required for strategic decision making.
Our objective is to prepare you to be a successful analyst and manager of medium and high stages of management in international enterprises. The focus is put on the techniques of making a decision in diverse conditions of international business and solving the strategic problems connected with the cultural diversity and political risk.
- Introduction to econometrics
- International economics II
- Mathematical statistics
- International entrepreneurship
- Off-shoring in international marketing decisions
- Contemporary marketing strategies for foreign markets
- International public law
- Globalization and regionalization
- International corporate finance
- International competitiveness vs. economic policy
- Small business on global markets
- Leadership in international business
- Foreign language
- Master seminar
- Corporate crisis management
- International logistics II
- International management consulting
- Elective courses (4 courses during the second year)
- International HRM
- International strategies of financing
- Cultural aspects of international business
- International investment
- International trade – advanced course
- Microeconomics of competitiveness (Harvard license course)
- Regional competitiveness
- Master seminar
Graduating from the International Business Master Program can lead to many interesting positions, such as:
- support units for boards of directors in companies running the import-export business
- analytical and managerial positions in international corporations, institutions of national and international administration
- diplomatic posts
- run their own business on international scale
Our graduates have gone on to work in a wide range of multinational businesses, management consultancies and financial services, and also central banks and government departments around the world. A number of our alumni now occupy senior management positions in multinational companies, government ministries and international organizations, where they are responsible for developing and implementing global strategy.